Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Romney

After watching the video of Romney discussing the murdered ambassador and three others murdered with him and watching that awful smirk on Romney's face I developed such an aversion to the man that I actually felt my revulsion for him viscerally.  At that point I wasn't angry, just repulsed.

Then I watched the video I've linked. 

http://maddowblog.msnbc.com/_news/2012/09/18/13936616-romneys-contempt-for-the-47-percent

That pissed me off.  I have worked since I was 12 years old ironing and baby-sitting, got my social security card at age 14 when I went to work in a restaurant as a dishwasher.  Since then I have worked continuously except for a three month period when  I was just married and living in a new town, trying to pass the damned typing test so I could go to work.

I retired at age 61 with a decent but not huge pension and went back to work part time two years later and have been working most of the time since.  During the time I didn't work I spent time taking my parents to doctors, hospitals, and taking care of empty houses and burials after they died two years apart.

So Romney does not just repulse me, he angers me.  I just watched him explaining how he just said it inelegantly and he was still smirking.

His wife is more overtly creepy.  She doesn't smirk.  She sneers as she discusses "you people."  What a couple of creeps.  Repulsive creeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment