Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day One of Whole30

The only thing different about today is that I had no coffee because we are not allowed dairy and I would rather go without than drink black coffee.  I did have a weak cup of white tea at noon.  Because of the lack of caffeine my brain feels fogged and I'm very tired.

Spent no money today.  I have a freezer full of meat, at least enough for half the month.  Friday I will inventory pantry and freezer, then create a week's worth of menus.  On Sunday I shall cook for the week.

It's 7:25 p.m. and I want to go to bed.  Too early AND Bubba the Cat threw up in my bed while I was out today.  I've torn the bed down but now I need to get the sheets washing and make the bed.  

It was a good day and I'm looking forward to tomorrow.  I have fresh eggs from Mary's beautiful chickens for breakfast tomorrow.  Love those orange yolks.

No comments:

Post a Comment